GLG RI Sustainable European Income (the ‘Strategy’) is a long-only, European equity income strategy with sustainability at its core from both a financial and ESG perspective.
- Managed by Firmino Morgado (+25 years’ experience) and Filipe Bergana (+15 years’ experience)
- A proven 5 year track record of managing a European equity income strategy
- Active management is paramount, the team aim to construct a high conviction portfolio of 25 to 35 positions with income sustainability at its core. The Strategy blends two dividend categories:
- Dividend Yielders – stocks that have a high, sustainable dividend (>4%) but moderate growth potential
- Dividend Growers – stocks that have a moderate dividend yield but have high growth potential (>5%p.a.)
- Focused on sustainable responsible investment having developed systematic process via a proprietary ESG tool which identifies specific targets through a science-based approach
- Deep synergies with Man GLG’s European Equities stock picking team – numerous sector specialists provide an analytical edge