- The strategy aims to provide income and capital growth by investing directly or indirectly in senior secured fixed income securities.
- It invests opportunistically, principally using a deep, fundamental bottom-up approach combined with top-down thematic analysis.
- The strategy aims to deliver attractive risk-adjusted returns and consistent alpha throughout the cycle by investing in a diversified global portfolio of across performing, stressed and distressed opportunities.
- Its unconstrained remit provides flexibility to position across sectors and regions, avoiding unwanted risk concentrations and enabling access to different alpha sources/risk premia.
1. The ICE BofA BB-B Global High Yield Secured Bond Index - TR EUR Hedged is an appropriate benchmark for the Strategy.