- The strategy aims to provide income and capital growth by outperforming the ICE BofA Sterling Corporate & Collateralized Index1 and invests in fixed and floating rate securities issued by UK companies and non-UK companies.
- The strategy is managed by Jonathan Golan who is the lead PM, a multi-award-winning manager with a established track record of managing credit strategies for over 8 years.
- A flexible approach, investing across geographies and different sectors, allowing the strategy to benefit from the team’s best ideas, whilst ensuring diversification.
- Fundamentally driven approach, with multiple criteria to select individual bonds focusing on bonds where the yield greatly overstates the default risk.
1. The ICE BofA Sterling Corporate & Collateralized Index is an official benchmark for this strategy.
Click here for more information.Why Sterling Corporate Bond?